Saturday, August 23, 2008

The Spectre of Ken

Had the following conversation over the family dinner-table on Saturday, as we ate ersatz Christmas-roast lunch...
(Paraphrased):
Dad: I've been looking at your new blog about Ken Done, I'm not sure I understand it.
Me: Ah, yes. Ken Done's awful. He's great.
Mum: You shouldn't be nasty about Ken Done. He's done very well for himself. He made millions.
Me: Yes, I know he has. But anyway didn't he lose all his money? My friend Kate told me he had been scammed by his agent and lost all his money.
Kerry (sister): He's still around though, didn't he design all that Australis stuff, you can still get it.
Mum: He's good, Ken Done.
Me: He's interesting. He's a sellout though.
Leif (nephew): I just did a big school project on Ken Done, I wrote an essay about him.

1 comment:

kate smith said...

Poor Mr Done. I will be on here soon to get his back. x Kate

Contributors